Before the sermon last Sunday, Pastor Jason asked the congregation to complete a brief survey to determine if there was any interest in beginning a monthly congregational meal.
The following questions were asked:
1. Would you be interested in eating monthly with other HMCer's?
2. What scenario would be best for you?
- Wednesday supper at 6pm before Family Ties
- Sunday supper at 5 or 6pm before a time of Praise and Worship
- Sunday evening dessert, after a time of Praise and worship
In all, 159 surveys were completed and 112 said that yes, they would like to share meals together with the most checks going to a Sunday evening potluck meal before a time of Praise and Worship. A good group of people also indicated that they would be willing to help with a recurring event like this which is an amazing blessing.
We want to thank everyone for their response to these questions and we are excited for what this means as we continue to move forward and build up the community of HMC.
Planning for the fall is well underway and we will keep you posted as to what this will look like.
If you did not get a chance to contribute to the survey your opinion is always welcome. Use the comment form below and share your thoughts - we would love to hear from you!